Web sites of interest
World Kidney Day
World Kidney Day started in 2006 and has not stopped growing since. It is now an annual event & every year, the campaign focuses on a theme. It aims to raise awareness about our amazing kidneys & each year the Centre for Kidney Research celebrates this day with a fund-raising activity & free blood pressure checks!
13 March 2014 is World Kidney Day.The theme for 2014 is chronic kidney disease & aging.
Related web sites
- The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- KHA-CARI Guidelines
- The Cochrane Collaboration
- The Cochrane Renal Group
- Kidney Health Australia
- The Australian and New Zealand Society of Nephrology [ANZSN]
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- Australian Paediatric Surveillance Unit [APSU]